Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Nancy - Bd Singer

Munir Nazmun Nancy is a singer in Bangladesh. He has performed in the most albums of duets with Habib Wahid. In 2006, Nancy is married to a businessman and has a three year old baby named Rodela. When Nancy was about 5 years old, she, like her mother, would take singing lessons to become a singer. But despite his mother Nancy to choose what I want to play in. .


undefined



Nancy began her career in 2009. Early filed singing in several studio albums. First, they got the chance to sing a jingle Meril Beauty Soap. Before arriving in Dhaka, his family organized a family affair in Netrokona ther house where the folk singer Ferdous Wahid moved. "I sang a song of his presence at the meeting, and later, when his son Habib Wahid, I need a singer for a jingle for a TV commercial, Ferdous Wahid Habib said about me, I was a good singer and he could use my voice in his work.


 undefined


Then she got the chance to sing . Two songs in the movie " Akash Chhowa Bhalobasa " in the same year It was his first play . The music for the soundtrack was composed by the popular singer Habib Wahid . She sang the song " Joto Prithibir Shukh " and " Dolna Hawaye Hawaye Doley " in the movie . Both songs were well received , and his singing , which was appreciated . When he went to sing songs do not play . Then she returned to work with Habib Wahid in the movie ' Chandragrahan .
 http://world-star-gallery.blogspot.com/


She sang "I will Dekhilo Porano Bhoriya contact " with Habib . After she sang duets with Belal Khan , Tausif and Arefin Rumi , and the song " Ami Tomar Moner Bhetor " Habib Wahid . Then he focused on studio albums . He has also sung with Hridoy Khan , Ferdous Wahid , SI Tutul . She has sung several jingles for television . She sang another song composed by Habib Wahid Projapoti in the film " Sparsh " , which was not very popular. Although this number the first National Film Award for Best Female Playback Singer won in 2011.
 http://world-star-gallery.blogspot.com/


Nancy had been a good student, standing in a first class to class 10:00. "But I was very sad because he could not acquire" an A + in my higher secondary examination she said.
He also expressed his desire to act. "Now I have the desire to play a role in the drama of Mostofa Sarwar Farooki., He could be a character exactly how he or she looks like in reality. 'S not that I will act in dramas, professional though, if I like my music career .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment