Monday, April 22, 2013

Abida Sultana Bangladeshi Singer

Abida Sultana can sing in many languages ​​and has made ​​many appearances on shows in outside the country , which has virtually transformed as a cultural ambassador for the country and a diva .Born in Panchagar , a border of Bangladesh , in the north, a family that is tilted - culture for generations of a family that had its wings in almost all genres , such as music , theater and dance - Abida was installed at your destination early.


Around me , members of my family , including my uncles and aunts , were involved in cultural activities , veteran singer recalls .Interestingly , as a child, Abida had a much more developed for the dance he did for music slope. My mother told me it would be if I concentrated on singing as a Bengali girl, to keep dancing after the wedding would be very thin more my chances better recalls with a smile .His mother eventually became a hard taskmaster in the performance of their position . They literally tortured to enroll in music competitions , Abida me laugh . And his mother proud , she finished bringing home many trophies to win these games.Early in life , Abida has music lessons Babu Ram Gopal Mahanta , Ustad Phool Mohammad , Akhter Sadmani , Barin Majumder , Naru and Ustad Ustad Khan Sagiruddin , and these teachers continued to influence her throughout her life.


Abida trained Rabindra Sangeet and Nazrul Geeti both , but his favorite has always been modern songs. I liked to sing modern songs because it gave me a bigger space to show my creativity lead to other genres , he said.Abida fed, known as Shikha among your near and dear ones , it was in the time that was champion at the Music Competition Childrens East Pakistan ( which later became the nuton Kori ) and registered as an artist on TV and radio , in 1968 , where he a regular ever since.I used to participate in a program titled Khelaghor , anchored by Nurunnahar Faijunnessa , and once by accident when I went Chika (rat ) instead of Shikha and I began to mourn , said Abida , now filled with laughter recalling that incident .Although relatively young , Abida recalls the liberation war of 1971 very clearly , as one of his uncles a freedom fighter , who used to visit his house in Motijheel , Dhaka , was a regular .


We hear gunshots during slaughter Online Rajarbagh police on the night of March 25 as our house was not far from the place . During the war , we eat with discretion for freedom fighters during the nine-month period .A proud student Siddeswari Girls High School , Abida started singing songs , playing in 1974 and although his first film was not released until now raised about 450 movies .The song Bimurto ai ratri love mounotar Sutai bona Rangin chadar was recorded in 1975 for the film Simon Church Periye , the music of which was directed by Bhupen Hajarika reminds Abida . At first I was not sure of my performance, but over time the song was recorded on the first take and immediately after it ended , Bhupen put a garland around my neck .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment