Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Akhi Alamgir Bangladeshi Singer

Akhi Alamgir is a popular singer and model in Bangladesh . When her eight or ten years old award National won. His father Alamgir . He was a popular film actor in Bangladesh . Actually singer Akhi Alamgir Bangladesh is a singer , but recently connected TV advertising model . Bd singer Akhi Alamgir says I offer a lot of theater , cinema , model and so on . But I always love the music , because music is my heart and soul . Always time I prefer good works for the reason that good praise by people working 



 http://world-star-gallery.blogspot.com/


Singer Akhi Alamgir Bangle say that I like the script , so I agree with the product advertising . Advertising director by Andan Al Rajib . This model is shooting many locations in the city of Dhaka . Akhi Alamgir enjoy shooting because shooting day was her birthday . She also says that I will be posting new music video soon. It will be valuable in the media. I hope that the music video will be because this music video is acting very popular Bangladeshi actor Ferdous well.
 http://world-star-gallery.blogspot.com/


Akhi Alamgir Alamgir's daughter, the other famous movie star bangladesh. Akhi Alamgir sexy wallpapers. bd hot model celebrity AKHI almgir pics. bangla hot pictures singer Akhi Alamgir. Real masala deshi singer Akhi Alamgir hot images.
  

3 comments: